Saturday, March 14, 2009

The CUTEST thing you have ever seen!!

Madison is working hard on moving. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks. Then she will slip and slide or roll, anything she can do to move. Well, last night she did the cutest thing that I have ever seen. I will try to upload a quick video. Watch it and see if you agree!!

This is just a short clip but she was doing this over and over to move.

I have NEVER seen a baby do this before and I have seen lots of babies. She is absolutely adorable!!!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my heart..... how adorable!!

MOM said...

Both the slide show and the video melt our hearts. Too cute !!!!!!!!
Hope to find a way to see ya'll in person before Madie is walking & running.

Michelle said...

WOW!!! Mom left a comment!!!!!


and ps...it's been more than a week since you updated...


BWAHAHAHAHA

Martha said...

woo hoo, mom!!! and updated by the way